Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, August 26, 2011

Interesting funny comments in life

True love is like a pillow

You can hug when you are in trouble

You can cry on when you are in pain & You can embrace when You are happy

so when You need true love

spend $20 -Buy a pillow


Marriages are made in heaven then what are made in Hell?

Ans : the days after marriage

I wrote Your name on the sand ............ ....

it got washed away,

I wrote Your name in air......... ......... .........

it got blown away,

So i wrote Your name in my heart....... .......

I got a HEART ATTACK


Your smile can be compared to a flower

Your voice can be compared to a cuckoo

Your inocence to a child

but in stupidity

You have no comparison

You are the best



Dear Friend,

when i ask You flower,

You give me bouquet

when i ask You a stone

You give me a statue

when i ask You a feather

You give me peacock


ARE You REALLY DEAF ?

I had VODKA with WATER

I felt DRUNK

I had WHISKY with WATER

I felt DRUNK

I had RUM with WATER

I felt DRUNK

I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DRINK water....!!!



when i call you;

1 ring means i'm thinking of you

2 ring means i like you

3 means i miss you

4 means ...........pick the phone idiot



Teacher : Four beautiful ladies are walking on the road. change it to exclamatory sentence .

Student : WOW !

SMILE - is a language of love

SMILE - is a source to win hearts...

SMILE - creates greatness in Your personality

SO....

Brush Your Teeth today onwards


I hope you enjoyed these interesting funny comments in life

0 comments:

Post a Comment