Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, August 8, 2011

wholesaler in New York

The story is related to a wholesaler in New York who sent a letter to the postmaster
Of a small Midwestern town. He asked for the name of honest lawyer who take
Debt collection cases for a local debtor who had refused to pay for shipping
of wholesaler's products. He sent the answer.

"Dear Sir:

"I am the postmaster of this village and acknowledged your letter. I am an honest lawyer, i
Will be pleased to accept the lawsuit against the local debtor. In this case, I also happen to be the person you sold those lousy goods to.I received your demand to pay, refused to honor it. I am also the banker whom you send the plan to draw on  the merchant, and I sent it back with a note stating that merchant had refused to traders pay. And I, to replace our local church pastor for the time being, i Will say the only place where you can stick to your claim. "

Yet another Lawyer joke for your amusement :

A man went to his lawyer and told him, “My neighbor owes me $500 and he doesn't want
to pay up. What should I do?”
“Do you have any proof?” asked the lawyer.
“Nope,”" replied the man.
“Okay, then write him a letter asking him for the $1000 he owed you,” said the lawyer.
“But it's only $500,” replied the man.
“Precisely. That's what he will reply and we will have the proof we need to nail him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment