Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Best of Breakup Letter

An OFW who are based in Saudi Arabia receive letter from the girlfriend in the Philippines. This is the content of the letter:

Dear Aramos,

I would like to inform you that I can not afford to continue this relationship. The distanceBetween us is just too great. Long distance love affair is not for me. I would admit thatdeceived thee twice and spoke relationship with another man while I do not have it. Iknew you was unfair, that's why I want to end this relationship. I do not want hurt yourfeelings anymore. I'm sorry.

PS. Please return the picture that I sent to you.

love,
Jennifer


Hurt our super hero, like humirit a reward for the last time. She Nangolekta pictures offellow women, pictures of sisters and ex-girlfriend of colleagues. She already collect 52pictures and sent the picture of Jennifer with the 52 pictures that kenolek. This is the content of the letter of Johny:

Dear Jennifer,

I'm so sorry, but I can not quite remember who the hell you are.
Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Aramos – The Lover Boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment