Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Canadian Journal

August 12, 2009 - Moved to our new home in Canada. I am so excited. It's beautiful here. Mountains are very spectacular. Covered with snow most of them can not wait to see them.

October 14 - Canada - it is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have all colors and shades give a red or orange. Go for a ride through beautiful countryside and saw some deer. They are very elegant. They are certainly the most wonderful animals on earth.This must be paradise. I love it here!

November 11 - Remembrance Day. Deer season starts soon. I can not imagine thepeople who want to kill such a gorgeous creature can. I hope it snows soon. I love it here!

Dec. 2 - It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won). When the snow plough came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. I love Canada!

Dec. 12 - More snow last night. The snow plough did his trick again to the driveway. I love it here.

Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work. It's beautiful here but I'm exhausted from shoveling. F#cking snow plough.

Dec. 22 - More of that white ~love~ fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands and a sore back from shoveling. I think the snow plough hides around the corner until I'm done shoveling the driveway. ~censored~.

Dec. 25 - Merry F#cking Christmas! More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on the sonovabitch who drives the snow plough, I swear I'll kill the ~censored~. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the f#cking ice.

December 27 - More white ~love~ last night.. Every time it passes inside for three days now except for the snow plow shovel the driveway after that snow. You can not goanywhere, and that car is stuck in a pile of junk that has been badly so cold white.Weather is expected that another 10 inches of crap again tonight. Are you a full 10 inches of snow shovel Do you know what?

December 28 -  # That f#cking weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of crap this time. This rate does not melt before summer. Snow plow is stuck to the road, came to my door ~ censored ~, and asked to borrow my shovel. After I've told him I already had broken six shovels shoveling out all the crap he had pushed into my driveway, I damn near broke my last one over his f#cking head.

January 04 - The day finally came out of the house. Go to the store to get food, the deerran in front of the car on my way back to the damned. About $ 3,000 damage done to the car. These beasts should be killed.Those beasts should be killed. The bastards are everywhere.Wish the hunters had
exterminated them all last November.

May 03 - Took the car to the garage in town. This means that out, they will believe they put all the rust from the salt all over the road.


May 10 - Moved to Florida. Because I live in a God forsaken place like Canada can not imagine somebody insane!

0 comments:

Post a Comment